With so much information on retirement planning available, it can be hard to know what’s best for you. Here at Clayton Financial Consulting Group, Greg Bernhardt, a Certified Financial Planner®, can help you work through the “what ifs.” He will listen to your needs, go over your complete financial picture, and decide what planning options make sense for your future. Fill out the form to the right to request a no-cost, initial consultation.
|More Financial Confidence
Don’t wait for income gaps to appear, or any other potential setbacks. We will identify potential shortfalls and help you be well-prepared for your financial and income goals.
We will take time to discuss your situation and get a clear overview of your circumstances, goals, and needs. It’s all about learning about your financial picture.
|More Retirement Income
Discover powerful strategies to maximize monthly spendable income. Learn how you can keep your wealth safe, intact, and working for you over your retirement lifetime.
At Clayton Financial Consulting Group, personal attention is a central part of how we serve you. Come and see the difference it can make for your income planning needs.
Ready for personal attention? Fill out the form to schedule your one-on-one meeting with Greg Bernhardt, a Certified Financial Planner® and a financial advisor of 30+ years.
This is an opportunity to privately discuss important financial issues that may affect you and your family today and for years to come. You will receive a unique consultation, completely free of charge.
Bring to the table whatever is on your mind. Here are some things you may be thinking about:
- Personal Financial Plan – Does your current plan help you achieve your needs and goals? Does it need adjustments to be more effective?
- Retirement Income Strategies – Will I have enough? How to make sure I don’t outlive my assets.
- Safely Protecting and Growing Assets – How can I have potential for my money to grow, but not lose it when the market goes down?
- Market Volatility – How can I protect myself in the case of another downturn?
- Tax Efficiency – How can I reduce the taxes on money that I am not using while still remaining liquid? How will taxes affect my distributions and Social Security benefits?
- Portfolio Analysis – Am I getting the best overall performance? Is my portfolio generating enough to cover what I am truly paying for?
- Retirement Plans – What should I be doing — a 401(k) rollover, a Roth IRA, or some other options? How should I set up my Required Minimum Distribution, which starts at age 70.5?
Get a Valuable Second Opinion From an Experienced, Local Financial Professional. There is absolutely no cost or obligation for you to participate. You’ll learn valuable information and techniques that can be implemented to improve your financial position.
Appointments are limited! Please fill out the form to the right to schedule your complimentary consultation: 925-287-8880.